viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

I have a Dream


I had a dream, it wasn't like others dreams, this was particulary bright,
I could see the hole picture, the room where I was standing,
I could see how it was decorated, how big it was
It was two meters long for three meters tall
It had twos huge windows, wide open, I realised that because the sun was hiting in my face,
It also had courtains, they were green,
I was seaching for more details when I noticed I wasn't alone in that paricuary room,
You were there
I walk towards you, and I started to fell axious, you hold my hand and we stood there,
Like I said, This dream was particulary bright,
But not because of the sun,
It was because of you,
My own private sun

Love & Rockets

Annie

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

You Wanna Give It a Go!